Monday, April 26, 2010

Addiction

There are many addictions out there in this universe. You may think some are worse than others, but I believe it's all bad. Addiction- the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming. You could be addicted to fast food, nicotine, weed, sex, drugs, etc. I know you're like how is me smoking weed addictive? Because it's not. Okay just like with other examples, fast food and sex aren't necessarily addictive, but if you let it control you IT IS. I'm sorry to break the news to you. Everyone is addicted to something at some point in their lives, but take it upon yourself to break the cycle. Stop looking down on others because in your eyes they're addiction is way worse. Either way, beating it is hard. Pray on it and take small baby steps to recovering. It is possible and you will probably feel so much better knowing those French Fries at Chickfila are no longer calling your name and controlling your mind. I said that to be funny but its all serious... I know.

1 comment:

  1. That's true. We can all be addicted to something. It comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. It could be someone that is bad for us, a food, or just a comfort zone. I liked this blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete